Monday 21 September 2015

SO SAID - PART TWO

Where to begin? And as I am uncertain about that I will write a few words and see where they take me although I suppose the title of the post has already set the direction

I decided a few days ago to make a book of the blog and am in the process of doing that The title at the present time, unsurprisingly, is 
                                            
                                          SO SAID THE SAP
                                         A BOOK OF THE BLOG
                                 www.sosaidthesap.blogspot.co.uk
                                                PART ONE
                                            
The decision to make the book at this time was influenced by the wish for it to end with the photograph of Vicki Anne Bragan