Wednesday 10 May 2017

EMERGING ON COAST TO COAST

Not sure what an 'emerging' artist should feel like but for now I can exaggerate and say it reminds me of stepping out of a warm sea onto a warm beach and being wrapped up in a warm towel by a warm lover

And if I refrain from exaggerating I can say that it feels good - almost as good as the 'stranger' experience  For anyone who has not heard of this before it refers to the pleasure of discovering that a total stranger has come across one of my tracks - has liked what they heard and has then told me so

I can also admit to getting a bump from seeing Where the Pebbles Grind and Scrape under the heading Bumper Music It is all a bit much to accommodate on an otherwise ordinary day in Glasgow Also, how I came to be getting aired on this station was not engineered, as far as I know, by me 


The description which follows was taken from their site at http://www.coasttocoastam.com 

Coast to Coast AM airs on more than 600 stations in the U.S., as well as Canada, Mexico and Guam, and is heard by nearly three million weekly listeners. With hosts George NooryGeorge Knapp (weekend), and guest weekend hosts, it is the most listened to overnight radio program in North America.

PS The song is the second track on the album MORE LIKE A RIVER THAN A ROAD and it can heard on Bandcamp at https://sheilakcameron.bandcamp.com/album/more-like-a-river-than-a-road